High temperature melt pressure sensor
The high-temperature melt pressure sensor is used for measuring the pressure of high-temperature melts, fluids, and gases in chemical fiber spinning, polyester rubber, plastic rubber and plastics, extrusion machinery, non-woven nonwovens, and building packaging materials.
Melt Pressure Sensor Edition
Melt pressure sensors are mainly used for pressure measurement and control of molten substances under high temperature conditions. Melt pressure sensors are widely used in measuring and controlling the pressure of high temperature fluid media in chemical fiber plastics, spinning, polyester, rubber and plastics machinery and other equipment.
How it works
The working principle of the melt pressure sensor is that the pressure of the medium directly acts on the diaphragm of the sensor, so that the diaphragm generates a micro displacement proportional to the pressure of the medium, so that the resistance of the sensor changes, and the change is detected by the electronic circuit, and The conversion outputs a standard signal that corresponds to this pressure.
Product Application Editor
High-temperature melt pressure sensors are used for measuring and controlling the pressure of high-temperature fluid mediums such as chemical fiber spinning, polyester, and rubber-plastic machinery.
Product selection editing
(1) What kind of pressure was measured. Generally, the maximum pressure range of the high-temperature melt pressure sensor you need should be 1.5 times the maximum pressure of your system. All high temperature melt pressure sensors are designed to withstand the maximum pressure in 200 million cycles without degrading performance. You need to find a compromise between system performance and sensor life when choosing a sensor.
(2) Measured media. The key factor to consider when selecting a high temperature melt pressure sensor is the measured medium. Will it be a viscous liquid or slurry on the pressure head? Is the contact with the sensor a soluble or corrosive medium or clean, dry air? This question determines whether the impact die and what materials to use are in contact with the media.
(3) What kind of accuracy needs to be achieved. Accuracy is a common term used by manufacturers to describe sensor output errors. With higher-accuracy high-temperature melt pressure sensors, the cost will be higher. Does your system really need such high accuracy? Systems that use high-accuracy sensors and low-resolution instruments are actually an inefficient solution.
(4) Temperature resistance, interchangeability, time stability and robustness of this high temperature melt pressure sensor
(5) What output is used for this high temperature melt pressure sensor, the required excitation voltage, and how to connect the sensor to its own electrical system
(6) What kind of installation method is used for this high-temperature melt pressure sensor, and how is the installation torque and thread format? This is also one of the key points.