Pressure transmitter on-site installation
According to the different specifications and models, the pressure transmitter can be directly installed on the pipe or pressure vessel wall through the screw thread. The tightening torque should not exceed 40N·m, or the pressure should be determined according to the site conditions, and the leakage should be determined to determine the torque. The quick connector installation can also be adopted. Or directly into the liquid level to use. The installation methods are local, flange, bracket, etc.
On-site installation should consider the following aspects:
1. When installing, pay attention to prevent the end of the pressure transmitter from coming out of the wire, and twist it due to the tightening of the transmitter; cause the lead wire to fall off and prevent the cable and the outlet plug from contacting with the corrosive medium;
2. Prevent residue or debris from depositing in the probe or pressure tube;
3. If you need to add a pressure tube, the length of the pressure tube should be as short as possible to avoid affecting the sensitivity and accuracy of the pressure transmitter;
4. The pressure transmitter should be installed in places where temperature changes are relatively small;
5 pressure transmitter should avoid vibration and shock, strong electromagnetic interference environment, please shield the transmitter reliably grounded, or use isolation and purification power, while preventing strong electricity in series into the sensor housing and terminal, otherwise it will cause measurement error And the transmitter is damaged;
6. In the open-air installation, the transmitter should be placed in a ventilated, dry place as much as possible, and the electrical interface should be free from oil, dust, and rain;
7. When wiring the transmitter, the signal cable should not be passed through the line pipe or trunk along with other high-power power cables to avoid passing through the vicinity of high-power equipment.