Pressure sensor use method and maintenance
Pressure sensor use process should pay attention to consider the following conditions:
1. Prevent the transmitter from touching with corrosive or overheated media;
2. Prevent the deposition of dross in the duct;
3, when measuring the liquid pressure, take the pressure port should be opened in the side of the pipeline, in order to prevent sedimentation slag;
4. When measuring the gas pressure, the pressure tap should be opened at the top of the process pipeline, and the transmitter should also be installed in the upper part of the process pipeline so that the accumulated liquid can be simply written into the process pipeline;
5, pressure tube should be installed in a small temperature shake place;
6, when measuring steam or other high-temperature medium, you need to add a buffer tube (coil) and other condensers, should not make the transmitter operating temperature exceeds the limit;
7. When the winter is freezing, the transmitter installed outdoors must adopt anti-freezing measures to prevent the volume of the liquid in the pressure-reducing port from expanding due to freezing and leading to damage to the sensor;
8, when measuring the liquid pressure, the device position of the transmitter should prevent the liquid impact (water hammer phenomenon), to avoid over-voltage damage to the sensor;
9. When wiring, pass the cable through the waterproof connector (accessory) or the winding tube and tighten the sealing nut to prevent rain water from leaking through the cable into the transmitter housing.
1. Check the dimensions of the device hole: If the dimensions of the device hole are not suitable, the sensor is worn in the process of the device. This will not only affect the sealing performance of the equipment, but also make the pressure sensor unable to fully function, and may even cause security risks. As long as suitable device holes prevent thread wear (Thread Industry Specification 1/2-20 UNF 2B), device hole gauges can often be used to inspect the device hole for proper adjustment.
2. Adhere to the cleaning of the device hole: It is very important to adhere to the cleaning of the device hole and prevent the clogging of the melt to ensure the normal operation of the device. Before the extruder is cleaned, all pressure sensors should be removed from the barrel to prevent damage. When the sensor is removed, the molten material may flow into the device hole and harden. If these remaining melt materials are not removed, the top of the sensor may be damaged when the sensor is installed again. The cleaning kit can remove these frit residues. However, the repeated cleaning process may deepen the damage to the sensor formed by the device hole. If this condition occurs, measures should be taken to increase the orientation of the sensor in the device hole.
3, pick the right position: When the pressure sensor device position is too close to the upstream line of the production line, the unmelted material may wear the top of the sensor; if the sensor is installed in the rear position too far, may be between the sensor and the screw stroke A block of molten material can occur, where the melt may degrade, and the pressure signal may also be distorted. If the sensor is too deep into the barrel, the screw may touch the top of the sensor during the rotation and damage it. In general, the sensor can sit on the cylinder in front of the filter, in the front and back molds of the melt pump.
4. Careful cleaning; all sensors should be disassembled before using wire brushes or special compounds to clean the barrel of the extruder. Because both of these cleaning methods may damage the sensor's sensation film. When the barrel is heated, the sensor should also be disassembled and the top of the sensor wiped with a soft cloth that does not wear out. The holes in the sensor also need to be cleaned with a clean drill and guide bush.